Thursday, May 2, 2013
This event has everything I need. It's free to enter, features SOUTHERN FASHION, home decor and cusine and it's at Aldridge Gardens!
“Made in the South” Traveling Trunk Show Arrives in Birmingham May 14
Preview new products from southern designers including Sushi Furniture, Vintage Chanel bracelets, “Mad Men” inspired hats, whistle jewelry, vanilla/blackberry jam and more!
The 2nd annual “Made in the South” Traveling trunk show will make a stop in Birmingham, Alabama on Tuesday, May 14 at Aldridge Gardens from 10:30 am – 6:30 pm. For one-day-only, 15 southern-based fashion,
home décor and cuisine companies will showcase their summer collections. Open to the public and free to attend, guests can shop for great deals on must-have summer items, meet the designers in person and enter the
chance to win giveaways throughout the day.
· Lissa Mar – Hamptons style clothing made in the south!
· Sushi Ottomans – ottomans for your bedroom or living room that look like real California Roll and Cucumber sushi complete with salmon roe
· Moo Moo Designs – new earrings, necklaces and bracelets made out of horn and bone
· Emily G’s – new “curry” ketchup, pepper vinegar, apple pie jam and more!
· Hot to Trot – horse show handbags, vintage Versace/Chanel button jewelry created in a newly renovated 1964 airstream trailer!
· Susan Morehead Hats – new twisted sea grass hats created with custom-made wooden blocks – inspired from the television show “Mad Men”
Tuesday, May 14
10:30 am – 6:30 pm
Aldridge Gardens – Cottage House
3530 Lorna Road
Hoover, AL 35216
For more information, please visit: www.southerndesigners.net
at 11:27 PM