Saturday, January 5, 2013

There I was, on a cold wintery day and the FRESH Macy's Spring fashion email popped in my inbox!

There I was, on a cold wintery day, housebound and recovering from a cold. Everything was dull and gray, and then the FRESH Macy's Spring fashion email popped in my inbox!

As I perused the Spring '13 fashion offerings from the Macy's fashion staff I was so warmed, inside and out. Fresh colors, fresh shapes, fresh styles. Love, Love, Love.

Especially interesting were some of the men's items which I hope to showcase more of later.

And thank you Fashion Universe! The structured bag is bag!!

Kudos to all at the Macy's fashion office! Nicole Fischelis, Groups VP, Global Forecasting, Durand Guion, VP of Fashion Direction - Men's, Josh statterman  Vice President/Fashion Director - Millennial, and Russell Orlando, Vice President/Fashion Director -- Centercore. My hat is off to you!

 And can I just say this? I don't know how it is in other cities, but in Birmingham, I find that Macy's has a wide variety of price-points. In this day and age, that's appealing.




Macys
614 Brookwood Village
Birmingham
(205) 868-2600
Macy's

Macys
2600 Galleria Circle
Birmingham
(205) 985-2600

No comments:

Post a Comment